Im making a basic login app that will use Facebook auth using Firebase
im uning SDK 38 and im still inside expo
following the guides i made my Facebook app and configured everything as required, in fact when i test my app on Android emulator it works as expected, the user can login using Facebook, the screens presented to user are correct (App Display name and icon are the one i placed on FB and so on)
When i try the same on a real IOS device, the procedure of login fails, in fact the app do not open my own FB App to authenticate but Expo FB App, so wth APP_ID are not the same and the login fails.
I was wondering if this is the expected behaviour (im starting to think it is) and how to overcome this, testing inside Expo before building with production data and then publishing on Stores