If you’re an athlete, CBDMEDIC Active Sport Ointment might just be the fix to your post-workout aches and pains.
If you do workouts consisting mainly of bending, jerking, and lifting movements, you are well aware of the joint pains that come with them. Specifically, lifting weights can affect the wrists, knees, elbows, and your back. So, when we heard of the chance to review the CBDMEDIC ointment that targets those sore areas, we jumped at the opportunity.
Our reviewer tried CBDMEDIC Active Sport Ointment for about a week and reported great results. While they didn’t completely eliminate his aches and pains, they reduced them so much he no longer had “any excuse” to skip going to the gym, even on the next day after a workout. This ointment even reduced the pain in our reviewer’s thumbs and hands after marathon “Red Dead Redemption 2” video game sessions.
In addition, we loved the light, non-greasy feel of CBDMEDIC Active Sport Ointment. It absorbed into our skin easily, and didn’t leave a residue behind unlike some other muscle ointments we’ve tried.
CBDMEDIC paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Read on for our full review of CBDMEDIC Active Sport Ointment and to learn more about what makes their topicals stand out in a crowded CBD marketplace.
CBDMEDIC combines CBD with specialized active ingredients
The CBDMEDIC brand focuses on top-quality topicals. Each of their products contain proven, active ingredients that take the benefits of these products to the next level.
CBDMEDIC recently joined the family of Charlotte’s Web, probably the best known CBD brand and one of our selected Top CBD Brands. It’s easy to see why these two are a good fit. Charlotte’s Web is famous as a leader in the industry, while CBDMEDIC creates unique FDA-registered over-the-counter products that add active pharmaceuticals. CBDMEDIC makes their topicals in “cGMP compliant” facilities insuring they maintain top industry standards for purity throughout the manufacturing process.
They designed each topical to target a different kind of pain. CBDMEDIC Active Sport Ointment is specially designed to increase blood-flow and get you moving again. In contains two special active ingredients: camphor and menthol. These ingredients provide advanced, temporary pain
relief for tired and aching muscles and joints while CBD helps soothe irritated skin.
FDA registration and proven active ingredients opens new doors to these products, letting them be sold in some pharmacies. Of course, you can order them online whenever you want.
CBDMEDIC Active Sport Pain Relief Ointment Official Review
- Highlights: CBDMEDIC Active Sport Ointment provides joint & muscle pain relief in a long-lasting, natural, and effective fashion. It’s great to apply before, during, or after your workout.
- Strength: This ointment features about 200mg of CBD per 1.4oz tube.
- Price: $39.99
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Free shipping available.
- Independent Test Results: Online.
- Texture & Scent: This CBD topical has a light texture. It reminded us of vapor rub by combining potent menthol smell with soothing CBD. It’s nongreasy and perfect for quick application.
- Key Ingredients: Broad spectrum hemp-extract plus Camphor & Menthol
- Full Ingredient List: CBD oil / Broad-spectrum Hemp extract with Menthol, Camphor, Ccottonseed oil, Beeswax, Frankincense oil, Jojoba seed oil, Myrrh oil, Honeysuckle oil, Sorbic acid
- Other: Also available as a “sport stick” for more portable application
CBDMEDIC products use hemp grown carefully in the U.S. along with other natural ingredients. They also make several other CBD topicals designed for arthritis pain, relieving back & neck pain, and more.
We love the quality of these topicals, and we noticed that CBDMEDIC’s product labeling improved since we first checked out these products in June 2019. It’s now even easier to see how much CBD and other ingredients you’re getting, and easier to find third-party lab results for these products. This is a good product that seems to be getting even better with time.
Kit O’Connell contributed to this review.