As a top Las Vegas dispensary, Planet 13 strives to provide the best quality recreational cannabis, cannabis extracts, and infused products available at competitive prices and with compassion that can only come from those who are knowledgeable in the field.
*Candidate must be available for all shifts.
The Sales Associate is responsible for assisting in the education and sale of all Planet 13 products. Sales Associates will be responsible for following all company policies and maintaining all state regulations as well as complying with all cash handling policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creates an exceptional customer service experience with guests through education, knowledge of products and salesmanship.
- Answers customer’s questions concerning price, and use of merchandise.
- Participating in the upselling of products to assist in reaching the company set monthly sales goal.
- Maintains up to date knowledge on the endocannabinoid system and all applicable properties and/or effects.
- Comply with all state regulations pertaining to medical and/or retail sales.
- Comply with all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness of all surfaces and register area.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Reports all issues to management on duty.
- Daily compliance with MME policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic computer systems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must possess a Nevada Dispensary Agent work card and be 21 years of age or older.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
DISCLAIMER: Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the Company.