Page 1 of 62 jobs
Columbia, MD 21045
Vireo Health Inc.
- Assists patients and caregivers through the dispensary process/experience.
- Educates patients on the proper use and storage of medical cannabis medications.
- This person will be responsible for maintaining and following Grassroots Cannabis cultivation procedures.
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient…
- We are seeking a team player to fill the position of Transportation Specialist to deliver cannabis products to licensed dispensaries in the state of Maryland.
- Knowledge of different strains of cannabis and their unique growing demands desired.
- Experience with a commercial cannabis, Agricultural, or landscaping…
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desired.
- This person will perform administrative duties when need be including data entry, data transmitting, phone…
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Desire to continuously learn (more) about cannabis, cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system, GTI products, and cannabis therapies – previous knowledge a…
- The product is delivered on time and the payment of product remains secure at all times.
- Ensure delivery of product are always secured by following all security…
- Extensive experience overseeing and managing a large-scale cannabis cultivation center; 3-5+ years in a cannabis cultivation management position preferred.
- Our Relationship Manager will work to build relationships and exceed sales goals.
- Duties will include sales presentations, product demonstrations, and working…
- Operate cannabis extraction equipment safely.
- You will be required to perform the following types of cannabis oil extractions and filtrations;
- Maintain strict inventory records of all products and equipment used in kitchen for cannabis product processing.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Experience working in a commercial cannabis production facility.
- Assist Technicians with the following types of cannabis oil extractions and filtrations.
- Oversee mass production of products.
- Help develop and execute the process of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Willing to work a flexible schedule.
- 2+ years of cannabis retail experience required.
- Implement dispensary policies and ensure staff follows best practices.
- Balanced and intuitive decision making.